Thursday, February 4, 2010

What Drives Do You Need To Go On The Internet On Wii Can I Connect My Nintendo Wii To The Internet With My Mobile Broadband Modem Without Buying Anything Extra?

Can I connect my Nintendo Wii to the internet with my mobile broadband modem without buying anything extra? - what drives do you need to go on the internet on wii

Hello

It makes me crazy. My Wii to the internet with my broadband modem with O2. Buyibg without software, such as Wi-Fi and other LAN adapter. Is it possible to use only ro mu mobile broadband modem to connect my Wii to the Internet? Please, if you have a step by step, that what might really help. Thanks

6 comments:

frank said...

You have two options:
1) Buying a wireless router. I bought a new one for about $ 30.00
2) buy enough cable to the LAN router to connect the Wii, and then pay $ 25.00 for the adapter for the Wii to contact.

When you buy a cable and adapter, which can limit the location of the console, you buy a wireless router, and then move the Wii to a TV over the entire range.

I suggest a wireless router and connect the Wii to the network is certainly worthwhile.

Tom said...

Suppose you have a laptop / PC with a wireless card: Confiqure your laptop with Internet connection via your O2 USB dongle wireless network connection - for Windows XP shares actually in the Network Connections control panel, right-click your Internet Connection and click on "Properties" tab "Advanced" and select "Internet Connection Sharing. Other versions of Windows will be similar, but not certain other operating systems.

His is possible, then the Wii to connect to your laptop / PC and use your Internet connection. worth trying to find a solution to the zero-tariff.

Gabher said...

If you say you want your Wii to your mobile phone or broadband adapter then I am afraid, does not appear connected. Both are recipients of the data. To connect your Wii to the Internet, a Wi-Fi transmitter that will need a wireless router.

Techie said...

This can give useful advice is how the Wii to a computer

http://www.brighthub.com/computing/mac-platform/articles/15145.aspx

Techie said...

This can give useful advice is how the Wii to a computer

http://www.brighthub.com/computing/mac-platform/articles/15145.aspx

Will b said...

You have to buy something. I suggest a router.

Post a Comment