Saturday, February 20, 2010

I,mlooking For She Male In Toronrt Hi, I Am On H4 Visa. I Have A Ph.D In Psychology From India. I'mlooking For Options I Can Choose To Start?

Hi, I am on H4 Visa. I have a Ph.D in psychology from India. I'mlooking for options i can choose to start? - i,mlooking for she male in toronrt

Hello, I'm on H4 visa. I have a Ph.D. in psychology in India. I am
have options you can choose to work here in the United States. I
I understand that I am H1 visa to start working to obtain. The question
Ie study, work, or is my thesis Indian
sufficiently addressed. Can you please help me with this?

2 comments:

senlin said...

The best place to start would be The Licensing Agency contact, whether in the state where you live, or the state (s) you want to work. It might give some clues as to whether their credentials are accepted for registration as a psychologist. If you are a psychologist, who will open many doors, and no matter where they trained. Good luck.

IAMRATIO... said...

My father had a doctorate from a prestigious school in Israel. Employer does not violate really there. Said in his experience, he really, you need an education, by some Western countries. Perhaps now is different, but idk.

Post a Comment