Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Vegeta And Bulma Themes I Have A Quiz...but I Think This One Is So Easy! FOR DBZ FANS ONLY...^^?

I have a quiz...but I think this one is so easy! FOR DBZ FANS ONLY...^^? - vegeta and bulma themes

Just answer. ^ ^
And if the answers are correct, although you get 10 points. But if so many people have correctly answered the first correct answer will receive 10 points. ^ ^

1) Name Saiyan Goku is ______.
2) Who is Brolly?
3) Is likely Goten Super Saiyan?
4) How often cooler there in the episodes?
5) ______ Super Saiyan forms in DBZ.
6) What happens when Vegeta Bulma says, gives him a pink shirt?
7) Did Goku always angry?
8) What is the last DBZ opening theme song called?
9) Turler, Bardock and Goku are the type of class ______ Saiyan.
10) What question Goku Vegeta in DBZ?

I am waiting .... ^ ^

No comments:

Post a Comment