Saturday, February 13, 2010

Mens White See Through Shorts What Can I Wear Under My White Adidas Shorts So It's Not See-through?

What can I wear under my white Adidas shorts so it's not see-through? - mens white see through shorts

I recently bought myself a pair of Adidas shorts look like the following ... http://academy.com/index.php?page=conten but also for women. She is white, and I did not know until I got home, but they are transparent. I love the shorts and they were acquired as $ 34.99, so not only can not take. When I wear white underwear, you can see the shape of it, and I wear the belt (and I do not think that people my kind of tennis I want to see my buttcheeks. Haha ... What he is able to eliminate see-through-Ness? short? Under Armor? Please help! thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment