Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Tailor Made Wedding Dresses Made In China Get A Wedding Dress Tailor Made In China (shenzhen),Thailand,Bali, India?

Get a wedding dress tailor made in China (shenzhen),Thailand,Bali, India? - tailor made wedding dresses made in china

I'm married and I want my wedding dress made. I'm going on holiday in the above-mentioned countries, and I wonder how I am, to do this problem. Which country is cheaper and if someone knows exactly where they go. Has anyone had experience before? What are your thoughts?

2 comments:

Ann said...

All these places can make beautiful clothes, it depends exactly what style you want, because the closer to your style is traditional-style, chances are that you get what you (a little more clear: If You want Love Style No Chinese were not in India). My uncle had to look all his clothes in Okinawa, Japan, and weaving and stitching still good, 30-40 years later. Also ensure that the finished garment will be able to travel and be repaired no longer be crushed during the expedition.

PS - I would go willingly with you as helpers.

Salus009 said...

You can register here:
www.bestdressprice.com a wonderful place for wedding dress

Post a Comment