Monday, February 8, 2010

Japanese Groped Train Could You Correct My English?

Could you correct my English? - japanese groped train

I am Japanese living in Japan.
I'm not good at English.
I wrote in perfect English dialysis.
I want to read someone. (Did I often dictionary)
-------------------------------------- ...
I saw the film on the false accusation.
The film is not a happy ending.
The main character played by Ryo Kaneko was convicted of groping in the final outcome, but not really black.

He said: "I call." in the last film.

I think we should not blame the innocent.
The fault lies with the justice of this accusation false.

Incidentally, today was the feast.
I am relaxed at home.
I'm studying for the test tommrow.
-------------------------------------- ...
I think I have a lot of mistakes in gerammar.
Please correct.

4 comments:

^^PaperH... said...

I just saw a film about the false accusation.
The film has a very good end.
The main character, who was from Kaneko actor I played, the groping in the final outcome convicted - after he was innocent.

He said: "I appeal" in the last part of the film.

I think someone who is innocent, should not be penalized for being guilty.

The fault lies with the judge who sentenced a false accusation.

Incidentally, today is a holiday.
I am relaxed at home.
I'm studying for the test tomorrow.


Holidays ****** = U.S., one might say "holiday". Was in England, we say vacation ....

kozaniti... said...

"I saw the film by making false accusations at this time.
The film has a happy ending.
The main character played by Ryo Kaneko was convicted in the last scene, but not really black.

He pleaded not guilty at the end of the film.

I think we should not bring an innocent person guilty. The judge has the sentenced person is guilty of a false accusation.

Incidentally, today is a holiday.
I am relaxed at home.
I'm studying for the test tomorrow.

There go most of the grammar was very good, you can not find the vocabulary of the courtroom! Good job!

jack of all trades said...

Let's try this line by line.
Some time ago I saw a film about false accusation.
The film has a happy ending.
The main character, played by Ryo Kaneko, who was convicted of groping, but he was not guilty.
He said: "I appeal" to the end of the film.

I do not know what you're trying on his side, say the last sentence. I think he means, "I think it is wrong to be found guilty of innocent people."
Your last sentence is really very good. Try
"The fault is guilty when the judge who declared innocent."

Anonymou... said...

I am Japanese living in Japan.
I do not speak very good English.
I practiced every day to improve English writing.
I want someone to fix it.
___________________________________
I saw the film about the false accusation.
The film has a sad end.
The main character is played by Ryo Kaneko, and was doomed to fall into the final outcome, despite his innocence.

He said: "I appeal" in the last segment of the film.

I think someone who is innocent, should not be condemned as guilty.

The fault lies with the judge found him guilty of a false accusation.

Incidentally, today is a holiday.
I stayed home and relaxed.
I'm studying for the test tomorrow.
___________________________
I think I have a lot of mistakes in grammar.
Please correct.

:-)

Post a Comment