Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Index Of Jpg Ex Girlfriend How Would I Get My Hair Like This ?

How would I get my hair like this ? - index of jpg ex girlfriend

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cf ...
http://myspace-465.vo.llnwd.net/00959/56 ...

Above you see what I am supposed to be my hair .. ^ ^
These girls have pin straight hair and I did. He has super curly hair is very good. I mean, you must use a diffuser to get this right? Does anyone know? Thank you:)
BTW, I know, but I can never talk more with them. They are the ex-girlfriend of my sister's brother ..

4 comments:

jessica j said...

Ask a beauty salon.

Munchy Mooneo said...

Eeeewwww .... I can smell the hair spray!

queenofg... said...

Well ... The first picture looks like a clip from the ... and the second just looks terrible ... Why do you want your hair a little? there's much more I could do with straight hair and does not need much hair spray ...

queenofg... said...

Well ... The first picture looks like a clip from the ... and the second just looks terrible ... Why do you want your hair a little? there's much more I could do with straight hair and does not need much hair spray ...

Post a Comment