Saturday, January 16, 2010

Victorian Soap Dish Where To Find One Of A Kind And Elegant Bath Accessories?

Where to find one of a kind and elegant bath accessories? - victorian soap dish

I decorate my guest bathroom. I'm looking for bathroom accessories bath, Victorian style (soap dish, wastebasket, toothbrush, toothbrush holder, paper holder, etc.) I have many page, but din't find something I like. There are about 2 years ago I set up bathroom visit my brother and I found some elegant bathroom accessories throughout the Cort factory Burlington, was unique and a great part of it Jewls. The views are genuine. Whatever .. I am in Virginia please help me

1 comment:

ansmenam said...

If you say that the Victorian average depth study of white porcelain and flowers? Something like this:

http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/bedandba ...

Or do you mean something like a fantasy like this design:

http://www.horchow.com/store/catalog/pro ...

Today I was Ross and saw a lot of games really fancy. (Or rather, the second option.) You can also try TJ Maxx and Marshall, where
looking for a fantastic style, needs, without much money.

Post a Comment