Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Final Cut Pro Licensing Data Is Corrupt On Ebay, What Does "SOFTWARE INCLUDES ORIGINAL LICENSING MATERIALS"?

On Ebay, what does "SOFTWARE INCLUDES ORIGINAL LICENSING MATERIALS"? - final cut pro licensing data is corrupt

Hello,
I try to buy a new laptop outside of eBay. I saw a decent offer (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie ... What I want to buy a laptop with software, like Adobe Photoshop and Final Cut Pro The seller says about the relationship, that "the licensing of software contains the original materials." What does this mean? When I tried to contact the buyer who have not responded. If the original license means that the laptop comes with the program CD, or should he say something? "I hope that this means it comes with software CDs, but I say what I mean!
Thanks

1 comment:

tweetyha... said...

Means that you apply for permission to use the software as a software key to the software.

- Simon
enagt.com
studentsolution.net

Post a Comment