Saturday, January 9, 2010

Dune Buggy Parts And Accessories I Am Looking For A Way To Tell What Type Of Motor And Trany Are In My Dune Buggy I Bought And Where 2 Get Part

I am looking for a way to tell what type of motor and trany are in my dune buggy i bought and where 2 get part - dune buggy parts and accessories

the T-shaped motor with an automatic transmission. It is a 4-cylinder engine with two pipes. I have some pictures of him as soon as possible to help idetify, but please, because I meet him that, thank you.

4 comments:

gejandso... said...

99% chance that it is a VW Beetle

Life lover said...

Probably a VW engine, but should be able to find the VIN # on the engine and the search for a site audit Wine

Christia... said...

Probably it is a VW engine. Looking into the box and you will see some numbers, usually behind the fan housing, it will greatly assist the parties with respect to

Christia... said...

Probably it is a VW engine. Looking into the box and you will see some numbers, usually behind the fan housing, it will greatly assist the parties with respect to

Post a Comment