Sunday, January 17, 2010

How Many People Were Diagnosed With Trench Foot In Ww1 How Many Group Homes And Other Resources Are Available To People Who Have Been Diagnosed With Schizophrenia?

How many group homes and other resources are available to people who have been diagnosed with schizophrenia? - how many people were diagnosed with trench foot in ww1

I am writing a term paper in my English class for Mental Hygiene. My job is to envolvment companies. I want to know which facilities for people with schizophrenia are available. Is it easy to services that are available to you. People who believe Resourses diagnosed, it is sufficient for use as group homes, hospitals, programs that help pay for drugs.

1 comment:

Jynx said...

I was diagnosed with schizophrenia when he was 13 years, but lately rediagnosed as schizophrenic at 17th I do not think there are some resources you can use, because if you tend to say that people with schizophrenia or schizo-affective disorder include their opinion and to judge you as "crazy." They look different from you and treat you differently, like a bomb ready to explode. I was in hospital again, and I loved, I was treated as an equal, not someone who is "crazy."

Post a Comment