Monday, December 14, 2009

Viral Throat Infection With Rash Possible Strep Throat, Pin Prick, Goosebump Rash?

Possible strep throat, pin prick, goosebump rash? - viral throat infection with rash

Hello hope someone can help, please. The last two weeks has my 3 children were two years ago, the overall functioning of the nose, cough and nights at high temperatures. It was well into his car when he was just a cold. On Saturday morning he awoke with a rash primarily on the back of your neck, back, chest and abdomen. The rash was red like tiny needles, but you should really look forward to. They are almost like goose bumps and I feel really hard. Doc confirmed infection of the throat, swollen lymph nodes, said soemthing along the infection in the blood, gave me antibiotics, but no diagnosis.

Today is Monday and the series is still there, although, in some areas, the redness has disappeared are still covered with goose bumps and rough to the touch.

Could it be strep? I called the doc and now I have an appointment for a few hours time, but I also ask whether it makes sense in a sample from the throat at this stage is now taking antibiotics for 3 days ..

My concern is whether it is viruses not worry, okay. But neck cont.. Agost goes to daycare and my work with patients who know where they are the ones who need it.
Best regards, please help.

No comments:

Post a Comment