Sunday, December 13, 2009

Kitty From Ls Magazine Hey I Have Over 250designs, I Need 2b A Fashion Designer!who Do I Send My Layouts To Look At Them? Kitty L.?

Hey i have over 250designs, i need 2b a fashion designer!who do i send my layouts to look at them? Kitty L.? - kitty from ls magazine

I asked questions only 2 or 3 large companies, if someone is willing to see moist drafts as a loop and my stamps, but never got back an answer. I can not sit and wait, in school and listen to all your boring meetings at local universities or in the vicinity of my last 2 years, I know I want 2b and Wat wat im good. Fashion, unique at the time, but they can add much to the fashion industry and its trends. All I want to do most of it is a very popular designer in the future, I know I make my way 2, but I need to go 2 2, that there is no school for fashion design. 2 I do not want to be cheated and someone recognition for my design after the announcement that it is not yet published. It is true that we need the money, but who does not? But I only for money but for love of fashion. all around me in my head, in my papers, past, present and future. I live in a small town and can result in any large city like New York or Los Angeles and go to show someone go on my designs. Please help me! thank you a ton Kitty

No comments:

Post a Comment